Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Extra Special Friday!!

Today's a special Friday....it's an Etsy Challenge HHH post!!!!!


With the Unity World Record Inspirational Blog Hop on Saturday (if you're not already signed up go check out the info here) we decided to bump the Etsy challenge up a day and combine it with the HHH posts we do. You can find all the other HHH posts here at the Unity Co. blog.


This week's store is Handmade by Rebecca. And I choose this bracelet as my inspiration piece. I used the same striped ribbon, and incorporated a little ribbon charm. The stamp is from "Feel the Joy" by Unity Stamp Co. I used Summer Flower Soft on the flower tops. It's super fun stuff to work with!!!

Don't forget to get Etsy Inspired yourself! Then leave a link on Ashley's blog for your chance to win this week. The prize for this week is a door hanger which can be seen over at Ashley's blog.


Visit the other Design Team members and leave them some love too!!!

Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Tiffany Johnson
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins

Hugs,
Shannon

22 comments:

Jackie said...

Love your card Shannon and the colors you used...fab job!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful! After seeing the SCS tutorial and now this lovely card, I am gonna have to buy some of that flower soft! TFS! :)

Amy said...

Ok apparently I need to go shopping for some flower soft!! That is just gorgeeeeousooo!!!

Rebecca said...

This is AMAZING! I love how you captured the ribbon bracelet!

Jackie said...

Hey Shannon!
I fixed my post...I now have the correct shop & card posted LOL!!

Tiff said...

Wow...this is just gorgeous!

Laura L said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower soft - perfect for this stamp. Someday I'll have to try some of that!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your use of flower soft!! Amazing colors, and I love that ribbon I wish I had bought some before it was gone!

whoistracy said...

This is so pretty! I love how you cinched the ribbon.

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous Shannon! I love the flower soft and the adorable ribbon treatment! Super cute!

Kristen said...

Shannon your card is gorgeous!! I love the different colors on the tops of the flowers! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is incredible I love it.

Martha said...

oh wow!
its beautiful!

Jen said...

Wow, love the deep rich colors and that flower soft too! great card!

Cheri Howard said...

The flower soft really adds to your card - texture AND color - beautiful!

chelemom said...

Gorgeous! Love the addition of the FLower Soft!

Kerry said...

This image is so perfect for adding the flower soft too...beautiful!

Heather said...

Shannon,

This turned out so so pretty!!!

I love what you do with flowers!!!

Great Inspiration piece!!!!

Heather

Lori a.k.a. eeyorestayl said...

Oh I cannot wait to get some flower soft! Great card!

Lisa F said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love it!

Dawn K. said...

this is so beautiful with the flower soft!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers, they look real! I can't wait to see what you make for tomorrow.