Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Etsy Inspired #28

It's Etsy Inspired Day!!! Whooo hooo...

Today's shop is soooo cute!!! It's called Allibeans and she has the cutest little bags. So, if you're a bag person, run over there and get a few!

I picked this one as my inspiration. I used 2 different sets from Bombshell stamps for this card...."Love & Luck" and "Bombshell Angel". The DP is "bittersweet" by Basic Grey. I also used the sketch challenge from SCS from this week.

Don't forget to get Etsy Inspired yourself! Then leave a link on Ashley's blog for your chance to win this week. Oh, yes, there's a prize!!! This week's prize is a small bag. And they are cute!!!!



Visit the other Design Team members and leave them some love too!!!

Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Tiffany Johnson
Taylor Usry
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins

Hugs,
Shannon

14 comments:

Tonya said...

Shannon, Your card is gorgeous! Love, love, love it!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Shannon and love the colors you used! awesome work & tfs!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I just love the soaring birds as accents, wonderful card!

Kristen said...

Shannon I love your card! It looks gorgeous!!! :) hehe.. we picked the same bag for inspiration!!! lol

Kerry said...

Very pretty...love those birds!

Tiff said...

Gotta love those bombshell birdies!!! GREAT card!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is fantastic, Shannon! LOVE it!

Heather said...

Shannon,

I loved your card last night when I saw it on the e-mail, it is a great card and all the detail and I love how you used the Bombshell stamps as well!!!

You did a great job with that inspiration piece you choose!!!

Heather

de said...

I love this! I can't wait to play!

Ashley said...

This is so cute Shannon! I could tell what your inspiration piece was right away. The birds are just darling! Great card!

Joy said...

shannon, I looove this great job on the challenge

Becky said...

I love these birds..What a wonderful card.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Great card! I love the distressing. I tagged you on my blog.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh those images are sooo cute and just perfect with the Bittersweet dp!! Fabulous card!!!