Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Etsy Inspired #26

It's Saturday Morning so you know what that means.....Etsy Inspired Day!!!! I choose this piece as my inspiration piece. I kept the same general feel with the 3 panels, although my 3 are all different sizes. And I decided to switch the colors. I used the "Bird on a Branch" set by Stampin' Up! with Whisper White and Real Red. The ribbon is Red/Red Satin from Flourishes.
Are you ready to be Etsy Inspired? It's easy....just to to Expressingyou at Etsy, find a piece that inspires you and create a project from it. Then leave a link to your project on Ashley's blog in the comments section.
Make sure you check out the other Design Team members work as well and leave them some love.

Happy Stamping,

Shannon

Card Details...
Stamps: "Bird on a Branch" by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Gemstones by Hero Arts, Red/Red Satin ribbon from Flourishes, Gelly Roll glitter pen

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Your card is gorgeous Shannon! I love the red! Just beautiful!

Kerry said...

Love the pops of red on this card and how you carried the stamp across 3 panels like a piece of art. Very pretty!

Tiff said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love those panels!

Heather said...

Wow,

I love your red and all the white space, and I really like your layout!!! Great job shannon!!

You really hit the nail on the head with this one, and I love that image you used too!!!

Heather

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Shannon and I love the colors you used! great job...tfs!!!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very pretty card!

Joy said...

I love this, it's gorgeous!

Noemi said...

Love the colors and how you did the panels!