Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #24



It's Cuttlebug Be Inspired Day!!!! This week we used digital images from The Cutting Cafe. I choose to use a large cupcake and the cupcake stand. I used the "D-vine Swirl" and "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folders on the background. I colored the image with Prismacolor Markers and gamsol.


I hope you're able to play along with us this week!!! Just link your project up to the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog.











Also....if you haven't already...vote for your favorite MFT Idol. Details in this post.


Happy Stamping!!!

Shannon

18 comments:

Mrs J said...

I want to eat this, lol! Shannon, this is gorgeous! Love how you've coloured the image - I wish I could do that too but I know for a fact it wouldn't turn out as beautifully as yours!
Good luck with MFT Idol!
Hugs Mrs Jx

JennK said...

Shannon what a yummy cupcake!! I love that color combo too!! P.S. I voted for ya girlie...good luck!!

debb said...

What a beautiful card! Love it! debb

Allison said...

yummy card, we had roughly the same idea this week about the layout and use of ribbon, love the colours
AllisonX

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

That's one yummy cupcake card! Love the colors!!!

Hugs~Becky

Karen said...

Love that bigger cupcake on the stand Shannon! Looks so delicious! Fabulous card!!

dannisdoodles said...

this is so delicious, i loooove this!

Tonya said...

Beautiful as always, Shannon. Love that large cupcake and your coloring is fabulous. I need to get me a Cuttlebug, they are so cool!

Hope you are having a FABULOUS day. I am working on the rest of my Unity Blog Hop creations. Can't wait to see what you create. >:0)

Martha said...

yummy!
this is wonderful!

Eva said...

Shannon, your card is just stunning!!! Yummy looking for sure!

Cassie said...

so cute shannon! i love that you used the stand!!

Regina Easter said...

OMG........................I LOVE HOW YOU USED THE HUGE CUPCAKE...HUGS

Captain Scrappy said...

I forgot about the cupcake stands! Great job... super cute card!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Shannon, this card is perfect. The colors, the images, the embossing...all beautifully done!

Becky said...

super, adorable :). love the the embossing and the colors just jump out at you.

Alfred Gallardo said...

Yummy and beautifuk work. :D

Rosemary said...

Shannon, I love the colors you chose for your card!! That cupcake does look good enough to eat!!

Amber said...

Shannon I just love your card!!! The big cupcake on the stand is adorable and I love those colors.
Hugs
Amber