Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

I've had my new stamps for being one of this month's Guest Designer's for My Favorite Things for awhile and I've been itching to ink them up! I used sketch challenge #70 for my card along with the one of the new sets "Monsters Ink". Now, I'm not a big monster fan, and I probably wouldn't have bought this set myself, but now that I have it.....it's so much fun! And it would be great for kid's cards. Something I seem to be greatly lacking in my stash....probably because I don't have kids. But I know alot of people that do. I have a great treat for you for tomorrow's blog hop using these cute little guys too.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps! Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

Don't forget to enter the HUGE MFT Idol Contest---check out this thread for more details how you can be crowned a MFT Idol and win a $250 shopping spree!

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

Joy said...

I love this card, congrats on being guest DT! I am sooooo getting this set!

Felicia said...

This card is soooo fun Shannon!

Donna said...

love your card! it's so cute & adore your layout too

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my gosh, I love those stamps!!