Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SUO Card

Look....it's an SUO card. I really can make them. I used the sketch from Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Although I was really wishing we carried a glitter pen so I could add some sparkle to the butterflies. I could have busted out the glue and the Dazzling Diamonds glitter, but I wasn't up for cleaning up that mess tonight.

This card even contains a few of the SAB items you can earn free with every $50 in merchandise. I used the ribbon bundle and paper pack. The stamp set is the new "Branch Out" set and I'm loving it! I stamped the leaves in Certainly Celery and So Saffron to make it kinda look like it was a happy spring tree with little yellow flowers.

Details (all products by Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: "Branch Out" and "Enjoy Every Moment"
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories: Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon

Hugs,
Shannon

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous!!! You rocked the Sketch!!!

Cindy said...

Great card!

JennK said...

Wow I just LOVE this card!!!

Donna said...

HA! I can make them too, as painstaking as it is...I dread it and don't enjoy it 1/2 as much as I do other stamp companies! I like your card though.

Alison Anderson said...

How great! What a fun card! This is a great set!