Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PMS Sketch Challenge

My Finger is feeling good enough to stamp, but still hurts to type. Keep hitting the keys right on where I sliced it. OUCH!

So, I'll keep this short and sweet. I made this card tonight for Paper Makeup Stamps sketch challenge on the PMS blog. I was even able to use my new stamp for it! These stamps are so wonderful. I decided to order them mounted to EZ-Mount ilo bare rubber. And they arrived in their own little baggies already trimmed!!!! All I had to do was slap them onto my acrylic block and stamp! How sweet is that?!?!?! Love it!!! And how cute is Chelly with Clover? I mean really....I not usually a huge fairy person, but she's just too stinkin' cute! I colored her with Prismacolor Markers.

Details
Stamps: "Chelly with Clover" by Paper Makeup Stamps, "Best of Luck" by Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, and "Delicate Dots" DSP by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Hardware by We R Memory Keepers, So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon, button from my stash of "extra buttons that come in cute little paper envelopes attached to clothes", Prismacolor Markers, Lattice Arch Border punch by MS

Hugs,
Shannon

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Shannon - she's adorable! I love this color combo and the paper you used is so cute!!!