Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 2-2-09

Happy Thursday! Sorry for the delay in posting today....I stopped at Office Depot on my way home to get some ink for my printer since I was out of color and black was low. And I ended up coming home with a printer! Well...the ink was $55 for the 2 cartridges, and that was the Office Depot brand, not even the HP brand!!! And the printer with ink cartridges was $60! Hello....and it's an All-in-One Photo quality with the ability to do borderless printing which my old printer couldn't. How could I pass up that kind of a deal? Plus I needed to work on a card for Saturday as well before I could just play.

So, I made my first ever hybrid card!!!!! It was so cool to print DP right at home. This digital thing could get addicting! Good thing it's fairly cheap.....especially with an unlimited supply. And my new printer cartridges are only $13 each! SCORE!!! This card is for the Mojo Monday 72 Challenge. The paper is from the new Chocolate Kiss collection from My Favorite Things. And since I was mounting it to cardstock I just printed it out on regular printer paper. Lovin' it!!!!!! The image is from Stampin' Up!'s new "Thoughts and Prayers" set. I just inked up part of it with my Stampin' Write markers. I added the sparkle to the flowers with a Gelly Roll "Clear Star" pen.
Details
Stamps: "Thoughts and Prayers" and "Circle of Friendship" by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: "Chocolate Kiss" collection digi papers by MFT, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1/8" handheld punch, scallop border punch, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, "Bittersweet" brad by Basic Grey, Prima flowers, Gelly Roll pen, Scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
Hugs,
Shannon

9 comments:

Shannon said...

This is a test of the commenting system.....I repeat....this is only a test....

Pat said...

Wow..so pretty. Love the sparkle on the flowers.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just lovely! the design, coloring and all the details!

Becky said...

Great sketch, this is just lovely, love the colors and details.

Cheryl said...

Very nice looking card. I love that new set and the sparkle you added really sets it off.

Karen Sullivan said...

Very pretty. Love the sparkles on the flowers. Isn't it amazing how one simple touch can make such an impact?

Em said...

I really like Office Depot too. In my store, the people are so nice.

Lisa Phillippi said...

So pretty! love the colors & pprs-great lay-out design!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)