Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 2-16-09

I'm here....really! Not much mojo working for me this weekend. I was stamping....but it was almost all DT work and the cards for the SU! article, so you'll see those cards in future posts.

I did manage to get this one done tonight for the Mojo Monday sketch.

Details
Stamps: "Say it with Flowers" and "Tropical Flowers" by Gina K Designs
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Plastic flower embellies from my LSS, Whisper White Organza ribbon by SU!, "Bittersweet" brads by Basic Grey

Hugs,
Shannon

12 comments:

Lisa Graves said...

This is so pretty! I love the sentiment. :-)

laos348 said...

This came out so pretty. I like the patterned paper and pink paper combination. And the stamped images around the sentiment soften it up and make it a quite soothing looking card.

Linda Barutha said...

Very pretty colors!

Rebecca said...

I love all of these colors together. So pretty! And the white ribbon is yummy.

Lisa Phillippi said...

I Just Love Everything about this card! That quote is beautiful & I love the subtle stamping around it in those soft colors! I seem to be doing spring cards as well.

Becky said...

This is a beautiful card, very elegant.

Alfred Gallardo said...

Very nice card, and the sentiment is just great.

Eva said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the classy look.

Melody said...

So pretty. Love the colors and that little flower you added.

Debsg said...

Lovely. That flower is just gorgeous.

Colleen said...

Nice card Love the Flower Embellishment!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card!