Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenge 2-9-09


Nothing like squeaking in under the wire!!!! This week's MFT WTG challenge was to use 3 different DP's on a card. Easy peasy!!!!! And I even managed to incorporate the WUW challenge of using acetate.
This little cutie is from the new set "Tea for Two". Now, I'm not a huge mouse fan, and I certainly don't like them in person. But how cute is this little one with the heart hanging off it's little tail? Adorable!!!
I used 3 separate pieces of "Bittersweet" DP by Basic Grey. One for the side, one as a mat for the image, and another on the inside of the card. I finished it off with "Bittersweet" brads and a button and some taffeta ribbon. The sentiment is also from the set and is on a die-cut tag from the Spellbinders "Ribbon Tags Trio".
Hugs,
Shannon

7 comments:

Donna said...

this is SO cute!!!

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous Shannon! I love all the papers you used! And I love the acetate, I've never used it before.

xiumaiyuki said...

Shannon, this is so cute!!! that little guy made me smile. :)

JennK said...

Shannon, such a cute card!! I am no big mouse fan either but this is cute.

Becky said...

Shannon this is jut adorable, love the mouse and the the design of card is just fab.

Lisa Phillippi said...

So cute, just makes ya go Aaweee...
Love that paper!

Alison Anderson said...

What a cutie! I love the image and the embellishments a lot!