Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenge 2-2-09

I created this card for the MFT Who's That Girl Challenge. Since I don't have their "Window Shopping" set I inked up "Who's That E-Girl". I used their sketch #47.

It also qualifies for Julie's Weekly Splash Challenge.

I paper pieced her using "Ambrosia" by Basic Grey. I applied "Silver Bells" Shimmerz then the rhinestones to her skirt. She's colored using Prismacolor Markers.

Details
Stamps: "Who's That E-Girl" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: "Ambrosia" by Basic Grey, Textured Basic Grey CS by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Grey Velvet ribbon, Ribbon Tags Trio by Spellbinders, large silk flowers, self adhesive rhinestones, "Silver Bells" Shimmerz, Prismacolor Markers

Hugs,
Shannon

7 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This card is absolutely fabulous!! You have so many pretty details, I keep going back for another look.

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Wow This is great!!Love your BIG flower!! Cheers, Colleen

La'Diva said...

Once again.. Fantastic!

Gramrussell said...

Beautiful. I love your color combination. The added bling is perfect!

Ashley said...

Super cute card! I love the colors and patterns!

JennK said...

Love this Shannon!

JulieStamps said...

beautiful card... love the colors! Congrats on winning January's challenge. Email me your address and I will have your goodies in the mail!