Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Honored and Thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received an intriguing email today from what appeared at first glance to be Stampin' Up! And I read it and thought...."No way is this for real." So, I asked at SCS and no one had ever received an email like this. Meanwhile I'm googling the phone number and cross checking it against area codes and exchanges in Riverton. I'm grabbing my Stampin' Success magazines to check for names and numbers. I call up Demonstrator Support and verified with name and phone number with them. Hung up, and let out a huge, excited scream!! It's real! It's really real!!!! Then of course I called the person who sent the email and talked with her about the project.

Here's a portion of the email.....

Congratulations! You’ve been selected for a spotlight article in Stampin’ Success magazine.

OMG!!!! For those of you who are wondering what the heck Stampin' Success magazine is it's the magazine that SU! sends out to all their demos once a month with information on promotions that are current or coming up shortly, tips and tricks, contests, sample projects, etc. There are articles in there featuring demos as well with how they run their business or how they've become successful with Stampin' Up!

Now do you know why I'm so thrilled? I've always wondered how those demos got picked for such articles.....I guess now I know. And now I'm off to expedite that Sale-a-Bration order I'm putting in! Gotta gets me some fun new stuff to play with. I'll keep everyone posted on when the article comes out.

And...I was so excited I made an SUO card just for the occasion....well that and my Thoughts and Prayers set arrived today and I love to ink up fresh rubber.

Details (all supplies by Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: "Thoughts and Prayers" and "Branch Out"
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pink Pirouette CS
Accessories: Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Double Stitch Grosgrain ribbon, clear button, blender pen

Hugs,
Shannon

21 comments:

Caryl P said...

Congratulation Shannon!!! That is very exciting, and I'm just a bit jealous that I can't read the piece when it comes out.

Joanne Travis said...

That's awesome news, congratulations!!

Becky said...

Congratulations. How wonderful for you.

Lisa Phillippi said...

How Exciting! I am so happy for you! When the article comes out please share it with us. It's so cool to have such awesome blogging buddies! Go celebrate!

Lisa Phillippi said...

How Exciting! I am so happy for you! It's so cool to have such talented blogging buddies! Go celebrate!

Rachel Hope said...

WOO HOO!!!! Congrats Shannon!!!! That so cool!!!

spikescreativeside said...

Oh my gosh Shannon!!! That is sooo exciting!!! Congratulations! What an honor!!

Big hugs

~Spike

JennK said...

WOW Shannon!! That sounds great! A big well deserved CONGRATS to you!

Rosie Lilya said...

That is so great Shannon! You deserve it for sure! Can't wait to see it

Ashley said...

That is amazing Shannon! You totally deserve it!

Maggie said...

wow so exciting no wonder i can hear u from here :)
Congrats ...
Maggie

Heidi said...

How exciting Shannon- congrats! I love the card

HeathersHobby said...

How awesome! Conratulations. This is a gorgeous card (as usual).

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

That's amazing news, Shannon! You go girl!

chica21b said...

Congratulations Shannon this is fantastic news for you! Can't wait to read you in the spotlight. Although with us being overseas my Stampin' Success gets here late! But at least there's the internet I can view it there first.

Eva said...

OMG!!!! A huge congrats to you!!! How wonderful, but no wonder, you are full of talent!!!

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! This is awesome!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wow, congratulations Shannon! What an honor to be chosen, no wonder you are so excited!

laos348 said...

Congratulations!

Alison said...

Huge congratulations honey well deserved your work is fab.

Karen Sullivan said...

Congratulations! How exciting ... I look forward to seeing you in my copy.