Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Gina!!!!!!

Gina's birthday is this weekend so I made a card for her for this week's Gina K Designs challenge. I'll drop it in the mail this afternoon for her.



I used the sketch for this week from So Sketchy.



Took me a while and a couple of different color combinations but I think I finally got it. Although I think my fish belongs in an ad for 7-Up, I think he's cute! And I got to use some more of my new paper from The Paper Temptress! Loving it! It just shimmers!!! The inside is also stamped, but I already wrote my note on it before I took the picture. The fish has Lime Green and Yellow Stickles on it...and the bubbles have Diamond Stickles on them. Gotta have the bling!!!! Here are a few closeups for you can really see the sparkle and the glimmer. (Click on the picture for a larger view).


Details
Stamps: "Best Fishes" by Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Staz-on Black
Paper: "Autumn Hay" and "Beargrass" Glimmer CS from The Paper Temptress, "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Classic and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Yellow, Lime Green and Diamond Stickles, Sewing Machine

Hugs,
Shannon

No comments: