Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Gina K "Get Krafty" Challenge

As seen in Card of the Week.
I created this card for the 2-9-09 Gina K Designs "Get Krafty" challenge. I originally did a different card, but then half way thru realized I wasn't using Gina K Designs stamps. Doh! No biggie, I'll save that one for another time and place.

I created this one using "Botanical Dreams". The leaves/branches are stamped in Basic Black craft ink and embossed with black detail EP. "Dream" is stamped in Whisper White craft ink and embossed with white EP. Kraft paper is used for the Top Note cut out and the card base. It's finished with a Basic Black layer, Whisper White taffeta ribbon with clear and black buttons.

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Gorgeous Shannon - love the serenity of this card and the button treatment is just perfect!

Alison Anderson said...

This is super cool- Very chic- I like it a lot!