Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gina K "Get Inky" Challenge

I created this card for this week's Gina K. Designs "Get Inky" challenge. The challenge was to ink up a Gina K. set that you have and haven't used yet....and then admit how long you've had it. I purchased this set Jan 27th. Ok, so not that long ago. But all my other sets have been inked up already.

I used "Spring Holidays" on this card in preparation for St. Patrick's Day. I colored the clovers and pot with Prismacolor markers. The DP and buttons are by Basic Grey.

Hugs,
Shannon

9 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Shannon,

I love your clean and simple lines to this card!!! Great colors too!!

I finally have some time to go join that group and now the e-mail I had saved so I could go and do it is missing.

Can you resend it to me or give me a link where I need to go. Sorry it has taken me so long to get over there!!! It has been a crazy busy week!!!

Heather

Gramrussell said...

This image is just great! Your colors are very striking too! Nice card.

Becky said...

great card, love the buttons.

Felicia said...

H Shannon very pretty card. You colored the image great. I don't know how to color to save my life. lol

xiumaiyuki said...

Very nice! love the clean & crisp look of this card. The dp and buttons are such great finishing touches!

Ashley said...

Very nice card Shannon! I love the Dp on this!

laos348 said...

Very cute! I like the layout and the button accents.

Cindy said...

Wonderful card...love the stamp!

Alison Anderson said...

Fun card! I like everything you did with it!