Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Etsy Inspired #22

Wow...what a weekend! Did you watch any of the game last night? That 100yd interception TD return was amazing!

Anyhoo....back to stamping. I finally had some time to sit down tonight and get caught up on my challenges. This card was created for the Etsy Inspired Challenge #22. The store this week is Little Snuggle Bunny. She makes these amazing children's blankets. Ones you'd probably never let them use....just look at. I choose the Victorian Rose Blanket as my inspiration. Once I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do. I received my very first order from The Paper Temptress of this AMAZING Glimmer cardstock. It's hard to photograph, but it just shimmers IRL. It was kinda hard to use on a card because it's so pretty. But this card just called for this kind of pretty shimmer. I used my Scor-Pal is create the lines to mimic the pleating in the blanket.



Details
Paper: Autumn Hay Glimmer cardstock from The Paper Temptress, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Prima flowers, rhinestone brads, Scor-Pal

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

La'Diva said...

So cool! I like this.

Ashley said...

This is gorgeous! I love the scoring, it's beautiful! Thanks for playing my challenge, it means a lot to me!