Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Etsy Hop Challenge #7

Time for Kerry's killer challenge. She challenged us to only use circle embellishments. Ugh! I couldn't use ribbon!!!! It was torture I tell ya! She's giving away a prize from Unity Stamp Co., and I know what a popular company they are amongst the Etsy followers so you better play along.

I used my 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches to create my own embellishments for this card. The stamp is "When the world says give up..." from Paper Makeup. Loving these new stamps. Katie started the company from a passion for stamps and it clearly shows in her offerings.

Remember to link up your project to Kerry's blog by midnight PST on March 3rd for your chance to win. And stop by the other DT member's blogs and leave them some love too.

Hugs,
Shannon

Card Details.....
Stamps: "When the world gives up..." by Paper Makeup
Paper: "Rockabilly" DSP, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Whisper White, and Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Circle punches

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow Shannon,

I love the way you used the circles on this card!!! Awesome girl!!!!

Love the colors too!!!

Heather