Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Etsy Hop Challenge #5


I was a bit behind the ball with getting my samples done, so I did this one this morning when I got up for Sara's challenge. Yep, her challenge was to use acetate! Which for me is a real challenge since I just don't do it very often. She'll be giving away a prize from Rubber Romance so make sure you play along with us.
For this card I embossed the acetate with my "Tiny Bubbles" Cuttlebug folder. I also used the "Tiny Bubbles" folder on the purple mounting layer for the image. The stamp is "Be Calm" from MFT. The papers are Glimmer papers from the Paper Temptress. I colored the image with Prismacolor Markers.
Dont' forget to leave a comment on Sara's blog with the link to your project before midnight on March 3rd for your chance to win. And don't forget to visit the other DT member's blogs and leave them some love.
See you in another hour for yet another great challenge!!!
Hugs,
Shannon
Card Details....
Stamps: "Be Calm" by My Favorite Things
Paper: White Shimmer paper by Stampin' Up!, Alpine Aster and Juniper Berry Glimmer papers by Paper Temptress
Accessories: Scallop and Classic Oval Nesties, Certainly Celery twill ribbon, dew drops, acetate sheet

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

Fantabulous!

You are just so creative!!!