Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Etsy Hop Challenge #2

Ready for another challenge? This time it's Lee's turn to create a challenge for you. She'll be giving away a prize pack from Limelight Papercrafts. She issued up a color challenge using....can you guess.....pink, white and black!!!! Yep, her favorites! Although I have to say my card for her is without bling.....what was I thinking?

This card was really quick and simple to put together. The base is the FAB new DSP from Stampin' Up! called "Rockability". I need more!!!! I wish there was a way to get just this black stripe and the Kiwi Kiss stripe without all the cherry papers since I'm not really into cherries....or the little skulls for that matter.

Anyhoo....the big silk flowers came from my local stamping store, The Stampeddler. I layered 2 together. The center was created using a 1-3/8" punch with the Retro Black Glossy paper from the Paper Temptress and a 1-1/4" punch with the White Shimmer paper from Stampin' Up!. I stamped the circle from "Circle of Friendship" stamp set retired from SU! in black craft ink and embossed with black EP. I added it to the middle of the flowers using mini pop dots. Then added the Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon and white button across the bottom.

Remember to leave a link to your project on Lee's blog to be eligible for her prize before midnight on March 3rd. And don't forget to stop by the other DT member's blogs and leave them some love.

See you in an hour for the next challenge!

Hugs,
Shannon

Card Details....
Stamps: "Circle of Friendship" by Stampin' Up! (retired)
Paper: "Rockability" DSP and Shimmer White by Stampin' Up!, Retro Black Glossy Lustre by the Paper Temptress
Ink: Craft black
Accessories: Silk flowers from my LSS, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, white button

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

I love it! I love the flowers too!!!

What is LSS? hee hee