Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Esty Inspired #25

Do Not try this on an empty stomach!!!!! Go grab yourself a nice, healthy, filling breakfast then come back.

Ok, you're back. All full? Good! Now go check out the Etsy shop for this week..... Angel Food!!!!!

Yum!!!!! I was inspired by the whole store!!!!! I used Paper Temptress Glimmer paper on this card for a little extra shine!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! You should see some of the other ones I have in my stash now!!! OMG.....I'd love to show them to you but I can't. But I will soon....promise! Keep your eyes open for a release coming soon.

Now, go hop over to Ashley's blog and play along with us. And don't forget to visit the other DT members blogs and leave them some love too.

Details
Stamps: "Boho Blossoms" by My Favorite Things, "Have a Cookie" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue
Paper: The Paper Temptress Glimmer paper in Spring Larch, Mountain Rose, and Juniper Berry; and Clear Vellum, Whisper White by SU!
Accessories: White EP, White Organza ribbon


Hugs,
Shannon

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your Card is beautiful Shannon!!

I love all those big flowers and the colors you used are great too!!!

You did a great job on your Inspiration Card!!!

Heather

Heidi said...

I am so in love with these big flowers!! How in the world did you make them? Do you mind sharing your secrets? :)
What a beautiful card, thank you, as always, for the inspiration!

Donna said...

what a yummy card - even without a cookie image on it!

Tiff said...

SUPER CUTE! Love all that shimmer and that stamping!

Kerry said...

What a great flower stamp and pretty glimmer paper!