Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Design Team News!!


I've been bursting with this since yesterday!!!! Ashley of Heart Hugs has asked me to become a member of her DT!!!! I'm so thrilled to be able to work with her.
Our debut will be next Saturday, but don't forget to stop by her blog for tomorrow's challenge. She always picks great Etsy shops to inspire you and amazing prizes to giveaway.
Save the date for Saturday Feb., 28th! We have something special in the works.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Shannon! I am so excited to have you and I can't wait to see what you come up with! YAY!

Kerry said...

Just wanted to say 'hello' and congratulations! I look forward to working with you! :)

Heather said...

Hi Shanon I really like your photo in your blog header.

I am first a photographer and then a paper crafter so I love cool photos!!!

I also really like your E-Girl card above you choose some great colors and DSP for that!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you working on the Etsy challenge together!!!

Heather

Joy said...

congrats and I can't wait to get to know you better, and congrats on the MFT guest designer!