Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cuttlebug Sketch Hour

Have you joined us for the Saturday Sketch Hour at Cuttlebug Challenges? This week's sketch was a ton of fun to play with. I pulled out my favorite E-Girl and my Basic Grey Bittersweet paper for this one. I embossed the dark paper with the "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and sanded it to pop the embossing.

Details
Stamps: "Who's that E-Girl" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: "Bittersweet" by Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette CS
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, "Bittersweet" button, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Cotton Candy Stickles, Prismacolor Markers, Arch Lattice border punch by Martha Stewart, "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio

Hugs,
Shannon

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Great card!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Super cute, Shannon! Love everything!

Hugs~Becky

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Great card, so well done! I am not adventurous yet with my CB, haven't tried anything thick in it, still just embossing only....some day I may be as good as you are!

Allison said...

love it
AllisonX

xiumaiyuki said...

You are the CB queen!!! Love this card. The embossing really adds a nice touch!

Donna said...

what a great card! LOVE the bittersweet!

Ashley said...

I love this Shannon, it's gorgeous! One day, when I'm not sick all the time, I'm gonna play along with all these wonderful challenges.