Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CPS Sketch Card - Starving Artistamps

CPS102 is being sponsored by Starving Artistamps this week, so I thought I'd make a card using their stamps! I love these stamps since there are so many different combinations you can make with them.
I even managed to get enough Crystal Effects out of my bottle to add onto the vases.
Details
Stamps: "Small Silhouette Flowers" and "Simple Vases" by Starving Artistamps, "A Lot of Thanks" by H&M Stamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in "Walnut Stain"
Paper: "Granola" by Basic Grey, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, eyelet by We R Memory Keepers, Crystal Effects, Lattice Arch border punch by MS
Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, is this cute and clever! I love the paper you picked - it goes so well and loving your "water" effect! Great use of the CPS sketch.

Donna said...

what a great card! Love the vases & Granola paper with it just perfect for a modern vintage feel

Lisa Phillippi said...

Oooo...neat idea with the crystal effects in the vases! So pretty!

laos348 said...

Very cool - I like the feel of this card. I can't really explain it but the colors and look really draw me in. I like the use of the CE - very clever!