Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Cards for Troops....stampin' goodies for you!!!!

Don't forget!!!!! Deadline extended.....

My work group is sending a box of goodies over to the troops and I'm planning on adding in some handmade cards like I did last time. If anyone would like to donate any, send me an email and I'll send you my address. The box is being shipped on Mar. 30th, so I would really need to have the cards in my hands by Mar. 25th so I can get them into the hands of the correct people.

I'll even sweeten the deal and send a package of goodies to everyone who sends me cards.

Thanks!
Shannon

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Shannon, I am so enjoying your blog, and how wonderful that you're making cards to send to the troops. That's awesome! Congratulations also on your upcoming article for Stampin' Success magazine! That's so wonderful!

Love and Hugs to you!
Lorie