It is BELLI CHALLENGE day!!! And I'm the Guest Designer for the week.
What is the Belli Challenge you ask?
Each week, Chrissy tries to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, we tend to forget about the other things we have and they quickly become clutter!
This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with your INCHIES!
Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your INCHIES
3. Share the link on Chrissy's Blog in the comments linking to your Blog. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC55 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. Chrissy will do a drawing and the person whose name she draws will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the Fourth week of March.
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time. But you can do ANY Belli Challenge at any time - we still WANT to see! :)
For this card I actually created the inchies first, then used them as the focal point for the card.
I started with Kraft cardstock and stamped the large swirl from Stampin' Up!'s "Baroque Motifs" stamp set in Tuxedo Black and sponged on various distress inks by Tim Holtz. Then I cut the sheet apart into 1" squares. I grabbed the four I liked and matted them onto Basic Black cardstock. The stamped sentiment is from the "Who's that E-Girl" set from My Favorite Things. I added the white dots using a white gel pen. The card base is Kraft cardstock.
Now....go check out the rest of the team's creations and leave them some bits of luv too!