Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ways to Use it Challenge

Happy New Year!!! Today's "Ways to Use It" Challenge at SCS was to use something silver. I pulled this paper out last night to use on a challenge, so it was still sitting in front of me this morning. And I remember when I bought it the women who rang me up at Joann's said how pretty it was when it was embossed. So, I figured I try it out thinking I could use it for one of my layer for the SC209 sketch challenge and combine the 2. Well, once I saw the results I couldn't cover it up!!! It looks like an old-fastioned tin ceiling tile. And it's so reflective. I'll be going back to the store soon to pick up some more because I'm loving how this looks.
Details
Stamps: "All Year Cheer III" by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Metallic
Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, Classic Oval Nestabilities, White Taffeta Ribbon

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love this! It does look like a "tin ceiling"...very cool!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!!!
Happy New Year to you!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jackie said...

This is beautiful! love the look you achieved...awesome job!!!

Kerry said...

This paper is simply gorgeous with the embossing!

Susan said...

This is super cool. You're right. It would have been a shame to cover this up with any more than your sentiment tag.