Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge Cards

I created this card for Jami Sibley's sketch for Taylored Expressions Anniversary.Details
Stamps: by Inkadinkado
Ink: Baja Breeze, Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Dew Drops, pearls, "Bittersweet" brads by Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon


I created this card for Jackie Pedro's sketch for Taylored Expressions Anniversary. Details
Stamps: "Cupcake Flopsey" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, "Sugared" by Basic Grey
Accessories: "Argyle" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Classic Circle and Oval Nestabilities, Diamond Stickles


I created this card for Ana Wohlfahrt's sketch for Taylored Expressions Anniversary. Details
Stamps: "Chill Out" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, "Ambrosia" DP by Basic Grey
Accessories: Spiced Cider Shimmerz (on the butterflies), Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart, Prima flowers, Prismacolor markers, paper piercer


I created this card for Taylor VanBruggen's sketch for her company's, "Taylored Expressions", anniversary. Details
Stamps: "What's Up Cupcake" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Encore Silver, Pixie Pink, MS Glue pad
Paper: Riding Hood Red, "Bittersweet" DP by Basic Grey, silver reflective paper, 120lb Pure Luxury CS
Accessories: "Bittersweet" buttons, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, MS border punch, Scallop and Classic Oval Nestabilities, Prima flowers, Silver SU! glitter


I created this card for Donna Baker's Sketch for Taylored Expressions Anniversary. Donna, I have a cupcake for you...... Details
Stamps: "Cupcake Flopsey" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, "Bittersweet by Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: "Bittersweet" brads and button, Ribbon Tag Trio dies by Spellbinders, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Fruit Punch Stickles, Prismacolor markers

4 comments:

Debsg said...

Those cup cakes are adorable. I have a cup cake stamp fetish at the moment!

Caryl P said...

Very cute cards! I especially love the way you patterned the stripes behind the rabbit.

Alison Anderson said...

GREAT flopsy! I like all of these cards, but I love that flopsy card all around :o) Good job!

Courtney said...

Oh these are beautiful!!