Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taking care of some business.....

First....a birthday RAK from Amy (g33kgr1 at SCS). Isn't it adorable? Thanks Amy!!!!
Next....an award!!! From Ching, my blogging buddy and co-DT member at Cuttlebug Challenges. I have to name six things that make me happy, and then nominate six bloggers for the award.



6 things that make me happy.... (in no particular order)
1) Stamps!!!! I love them..'nuff said.
2) Merlot! Yum...and goes great with stamping
3) The fact that I still have my job after the round of cuts today. 10% in the company.
4) My BF!!!!! The true love of my life. He's an amazing partner and is incredible in his support and encouragement of me and my obsession...I mean addiction...no, that's not right....passion! Yep, that's it.
5) My family for all their love and support thru the years.
6) Blogging -- Because without it I wouldn't have such wonderful blogging friends like you!!!! :-)

My 6 nominees...
1) Donna Baker -- She's so sweet and an inspiration to me in my craft and in venturing outside my current collection of stamp companies to explore many more. I did order those adorable pigs, Rollo and Polly, and they are on their way here now!!
2) Melanie Muenchinger -- Her talent never ceases to amaze me!! Did you see the card she did for the sneak peek today? Brilliant!!! And for allowing me the opportunity to be a guest designer for her. I'm beyond honored at the opportunity!
3) Ashley -- My fellow SCS Blogger Group #9 blogging buddy! Her work is so beautiful. And she provided us with the Etsy Challenge every week.
4) Jan Tinklenberg -- Well....because she cracks me up with her zaniness. And she's up here dealing with this crazy cold MI weather. And have you seen her work?? As she would say...It's GOJUS!!!!!
5) Alfred -- Another SCS Blogger Group #9 buddy! He has some amazing copic tips and tricks you should see.
6) Jennifer -- Because her creations make me hungry!! For some sweet treats! And I CASEd one of her projects once...maybe twice...ok, probably more than that for various cards I've given to people. Her work is so detailed and pretty!

Reminder!!!!! My Blog Candy for the Cards 4 Kids ends tonight so make sure you get your links posted in this thread.

Ok, I think that's it for now.....until tonight!!!

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Shannon :) You are so sweet to think of me, I am so honored so thank you! Your Riley card is adorable, LOVE the fun layout!! Thanks for the inspiration, I still need to get my card done!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Donna said...

sweet card & thanks for the award, you are so fun! love your happy facts!