Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

SU Retiring Accessories and Inventory Blowout

You may know more than me at this point. All I know is SU! is having an Inventory Blowout Sale for retired, retiring, and current product. Product is only available while supplies last and may revert to full retail price once inventory is at "acceptable" levels. So, I guess if you want something hurry over to my demo site and buy it before it's gone or stops being on sale.

Retired Accessories.....hummmm....what to say about this. There's a list...an incomplete one at the moment and it's not currently listed at the store right now. So, stay tuned and I'll keep this post updated as I learn more. So, I have the list....in Excel and as a PDF, but I'm not sure how to get it into this post. If anyone knows let me know. Ok....let's see if this works. Retired Accessories

If you'd like me to email you the lists and don't want to signup for my newsletter, click "email me" over on the right and I'll send the pdf files to you.

No comments: