Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sketches Thank You

I go to get my mail today and what do I find??? 3 packages!!!! Can you believe it! Happy Mail Day!!!

One package was a birthday gift from my Great Aunt in PA. So, I wanted to send her a thank you card, but didn't have any on hand as I've given them all to my sister to give to the hospital staff. So, I used this week's sketch from the Sketches! site to create this for her. Using what was in the 2nd package.... My Flourishes order! This is my first Flourishes stamp set. And who can resist that big 'ol coffee mug? My aunt is addicted to coffee so this will be perfect for her.

The 3rd package contained something for my next card.....

Details
Stamps: "Thank You" by Studio G, "Coffee with Friends" by Flourishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Whisper White Textured CS, "Sugared" DP by Basic Grey
Accessories: border punch by Martha Stewart, Nestabilities corner die, mini pearls

Hugs,
Shannon

5 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very cool!!! tfs!!
-t

Krista B. said...

Great card, I love it : ) I love the border stamp you used it looks amazing!

scrapnnMO said...

Fabulous card. Love it!

Carol said...

Oooh that coffee looks good!
Thanks for joining us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x