Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 12-31-08

Created this for the Sketch Challenge this week....although I'm a bit behind on getting around to it. And I'm not so sure I'm digging it. But I did use nothing but my scraps on it, so that feels pretty good!! I colored the flowers with my Prismacolor Markers and added some pink flock to them as well.....but it doesn't show up in the picture.

Details
Stamps: "Dreams du Jour" by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:
Doodlebug Flock, Prismacolor Markers, Cappuccino Baubles, Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit Die, Textile Cuttlebug Folder, Quickie Glue Pen

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love this card!! Very Pretty!!

Jackie said...

This is pretty! great job on the sketch!!!

Susan said...

How very pretty. I especially like the swirls die cuts.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a very pretty card. Wonderful design, crisp and clean with super colors.