Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 1-7-09

Created for this week's sketch challenge at SCS.
What????? No Basic Grey...no embossing....Stampin' Up! stamps...this can't be Shannon's work. Well, yes it in fact is. I was attempting to use up some of my soon to be retiring stash. And I was trying to go for an SUO card, and I was so close....but then the flocking called to me...then the pretty metal doo-dads.....and I just couldn't resist. I am weak. Well I hope you like it anyway.
Details
Stamps: "Season of Friendship" by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Autumn Vine DSP, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, More Mustard
Accessories: Metal Embellies by We R Memory Keepers, More Mustard grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine, brown flock
Hugs,
Shannon

1 comment:

GlitteryKatie said...

Beautiful card- LOVE those colours!