Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 1-21-09

I created this card for the SCS Sketch challenge this week. This is Hockey Riley decked out in his Detroit finest! Although the jersey looks more like a vintage one than their current game jersey. And I even added a playoff beard!!!!! I really had fun with this new stamp. I loves me some hockey!! And who wouldn't growing up in Hockeytown? My dad played when I was little and my BF plays. My BIL and cousin play too. Maybe it's the closeness to Canada, or the fact that Detroit is home to the Red Wings....but hockey has always been a part of my life.

Details
Stamps: "Hockey Riley" by Hanna Stamps, "Just Hockey" retired Stampin' Up! and "Sporting by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Craft White, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop and Classic Circle and Oval Nestabilities, mini pop dots, Prismacolor Markers

Hugs,
Shannon

10 comments:

Caryl P said...

I love the playoff scruff...a nice touch from a true fan!

Lisa Phillippi said...

Sooo cute! We dont really have hockey down here in San Antonio...but I love him all the same!

Susan said...

Super cute Riley. I like your stamped background.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fun card. Your coloring is fantastic!

Felicia said...

Oh my gosh this is so fun.

bolha said...

Great card Shannon! Cute image.
x Natasha x

Donna said...

ah! what a cute card, love his 'beard'!

Frogwoman said...

Very cute card. The coloring on the moose is perfect.

Karen Sullivan said...

Too cute!!!! Love the coloring.

Scooter said...

Great card Shannon! Couldn't have said it better myself, Wings Rule. My nephew had the chance to play with them during last years playoff run ~ it was awesome. Keep up the great work.

Cheers from Canada