Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 1-14-09

Can you believe it's Wednesday already? These weeks are flying by. The Auto Show has started here in Detroit with Press/Supplier week this week. Then the release party for Gina K Designs is on the 22nd. And my birthday is on the 26th....hint, hint....and then we're onto February already!!! Man, I guess it's true what they say....time flies when you're having fun. Because I have been having soooooooo much fun creating cards and other items lately. ;-) Here's the card I created for today's SCS sketch challenge.

Originally I wasn't feeling it, but I have new rubber and new papers, so I figured why not....ink 'em up and get a chance to practice coloring. So, that's what I did. The side panels were run thru the Big Shot then sanded to highlight some of the embossing. The orchid was colored with my Prismacolor markers. What??? You've never seen a blue orchid?? Neither have I....call it artistic license. Aren't they pretty? :-)

Details
Stamps: "Botanical Dreams" by Asela Hopkins for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, "Granola" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Blueberry Baubles, "D'vine Swirl" Cuttlebug folder, Prismacolor Markers


Hugs,
Shannon

No comments: