Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Release sketch challenge #2

Well....for the card sketch I ventured away from a card and did a bag-a-lope instead. In my mind it just felt right with the cookie stamps. You can find the release party sketch challenge #2 here.

Details later....too tired....

Ok...here are the details. Sorry no close-up pics as then you may be able to see the several places I ripped the bag in the process of making it. Ugh! Maybe my next attempt will go smoother. I sponged a bit of Chocolate Chip ink around the cookie edges to give them more dimension and that yummy darker on the bottom look. The bag also have the cookie image stamped in Very Vanilla....but you can't see it.

Sorry, no cookies inside as I didn't have any, just cupcakes, dark chocolate with dark chocolate icing!!!!! Yum!!!!!!!

Details
Stamps: "Have a Cookie" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, "Bittersweet" button by Basic Grey, Scallop Circle Nestability, Ribbon Tags die by Spellbinders, border punch by Martha Stewart, clear transparency, large envelope, a lot of patience!!!


Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I love this, Shannon! Your cookies look good enough to eat! Beautiful job!

Mary said...

Your bag-a-lope came out great! I love what you did with yor ribbon. It's very pretty.

Mary

La'Diva said...

Very pretty! I love it!

Becky said...

I am loving this bag, it is cute.