Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Release sketch challenge #1

Well, it's not a scrapbook...or a card...but kind of a little of both maybe.....

I created this for the Release Party #1 Challenge. The sketch is meant for a scrapbook page, but since I don't scrapbook very much I created this photo holder. I picked up the blank wooden holder at Michael's for $2!!!!! I added the Basic Grey DP to it using Modge Podge. Then I decorated the one side to match the sketch using Melanie's newest set "The Best Things in Life" for the sentiments. I cut them out using the Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags Trio dies. The buttons are also from Basic Grey. I created the image using Gina's "Tropical Flowers" set in Taken with Teal and Always Artichoke.
Hugs,
Shannon

3 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely colors, what a great project!

xiumaiyuki said...

Nice color scheme. I really like the softness of this card.

Alison Anderson said...

This is awesome!! These would make great gifts!