Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Release party projects

WOW!!!! What an amazing and fast moving release party!!!!! It was a blast and I'm thrilled that I was able to be a part of it. I feel like a Rock Star!!!!!

Here are the projects I peeked using Melanie's new set "The Best Things in Life" inside



Ok...here are the deets....since I was WAY too tired last night after the party to post them...
Card Details
Stamps: "The Best Things in Life" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs, cupcake is by Inkadinkado
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, "Sugared" by Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Large paper flowers by Bazzill Basics; Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon; slot punch; corner rounder punch; Prima flowers; Rhinestone brad; Cotton Candy and Xmas Red Stickles, Burgundy Shimmerz
Topper Details
Stamps: "The Best Things in Life" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copper brad, Prima Flowers, Top Note die
Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

thestampinglady said...

After seeing your projects at GinaK's release party I had to check out your blog. Lovin your art.

Melanie said...

how'd do you get this up so fast, did you drink a Red Bull? I feel like I just ran a marathon!! (or, at least, I assume that's what it feels like LOL!!)
greta job tonight!! :)

Nancy said...

Love your projects! It was such a fun release party too. Thanks for making it so great!

La'Diva said...

Oh wow! This is great! Fantastic!