Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Playing with the Cricut

So, I couldn't wait to get home today from work so I could play with my new Cricut!!! And I've been wanting to play with some of the vinyl....so I created this dry erase board for a Valentine's Day gift. Really wishing I had some red vinyl on hand, but that's coming later.
And why stop at one when there are so many images to choose from.....so I made this one for one of my co-workers.
The love, heart and guitar were all cut from vinyl on the Cricut. "You Rock" from Inkadinkado was stamped in black Staz-On ink.

Details
Stamps: "Rock Star" by Inkadinkado
Ink: Black Staz-On
Accessories: Cricut Potpourri Basket Cartridge, black vinyl, white 6"x8" floor tiles, white grosgrain ribbon, white fun foam for the back

Hugs,
Shannon
PS....these are now available for purchase at my store.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

oh, this turned out so cute!! love it!!

Ashley said...

These are so cool!

Maggie said...

Those are kewl
Maggie

Betsy said...

Great job! Loving the new Cricut, I can tell! I want to try the vinyl too...
Are you using ceramic tiles as your wipe board or did you find some plain boards somewhere????