Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

PCP Sketch Challenge and MFT Monday Challenge

Yea....more challenges, which means stamping for fun and learning. I created this card for the MFT Monday Challenge and the PCP Sketch Challenge. I wanted to play some with my coloring to get some practice in, so I colored the entire image this time. I really like the way the pup came out. He actually looks like he has fur. I was a little scared at first because the brown seemed really dark, but it's not once you add the 2nd lighter color. How do you think I did? If you've colored an image recently with Copics or like me with Prismacolor Markers link it here so I can see and learn from you.

Details
Stamps: "By the Seashore" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: "Sugared" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Eyelets by We R Memory Keepers, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, pink pearls, paper piercer and template

Hugs,
Shannon

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great job on this challenge. This card is fabulous.

Holly said...

I love this! Really great for this challenge, and your coloring of the image is spot on (been watching a little too much chef Ramsey lately I guess!) LOL!

Ashley said...

What a cute card!