Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

OCC Challenge 1-3-09

I'm going to be a little challenge crazy today so hang in here with me. This one was completed for the OCC Sketch challenge today. Although I took a little artistic license with the sketch and flipped it sideways. Well....I was digging thru my stamps trying to come up with one that I liked to fit and I came across this set and I knew it would just be perfect with the paper and look I wanted.I colored the image with my Prismacolor markers. The border was created with the SU! scallop edge punch and then I added the little holes with my 1/16" handheld punch. I added 3 Prima flowers with a brad center to the lower corner. Along with 2 swirls I cut using the Flower & Vines #2 die. I think it turned out ok, although I'm not so sure about the green swirls now.....they looked alot different in my mind as I was putting this together.
Details
Stamps: "Sweet of You" retired Stampin' Up!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, 120lb Pure Luxury CS, "Two Scoops" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, Prima flowers, Flower & Vines die, Scallop Edge punch, 1/16" handheld punch, Vintage Brads

Hugs,
Shannon

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty!!! Love your image and your embellishments! thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Jackie said...

I really like your card! excellent job on the sketch!!

craftypixie said...

Love the card and mmmm the prima flowers yummy
Wendy x

Amy Sheffer said...

This is fantastic! I love your flower and swirl embellishment!! Thanks for playing in the OCC challenge!

Susan said...

I like the sirls and flowers.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and design Shannon! LOVE the gorgeous flowers and swirls! I also want to tell you how beautiful your blog is...

Have a great weekend & thanks for playing along with the OCC, Jennifer :)

mamaluke said...

Gorgeous card, love the conrast of the swirls and the way they come off the card.

Felicia said...

This is a very pretty card!

southernscraps said...

Awesome take on that sketch! Love your card.

E.T said...

simply adorable!
VIBGYOR Krafts