Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Taylored Expressions Sketch Cards

The first cards I did can be found here.

I created this card for Vicki Chrisman's sketch for the Taylored Expressions Anniversary. Details
Stamps: "What's Up Cupcake" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, "Bittersweet" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Hardware by We R Memory Keepers, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, Burgundy Shimmerz, Prismacolor Markers


I created this little card for Stephanie Hargis's sketch for the Taylored Expressions Anniversary. Details
Stamp: "Sweetest Blessings" by Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Textured Whisper White, DP by Basic Grey
Accessories: Dew Drops, Prismacolor Markers, Classic Circle Nestabilities


I created this card for Sherrie Siemens's sketch for Taylored Expressions Anniversary.
Details
Stamp: "Furball Fluffles" by Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: "Granola" by Basic Grey
Accessories: Classic Circle Nestabilities, Prismacolor Markers, Mini Pop Dots


I created this card for Monika Davis's sketch for the Taylored Expressions Anniversary.
Details
Stamps: "Congrats all Around" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, "Swiss Dots" and "Textile" Cuttlebug embossing folders, Classic and Scallop Circle Nestabilities

9 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along!

Rosie Lilya said...

I love this monochromatic look. The layered circles look awesome!

Rosie Lilya said...

I love this monochromatic look. The layered circles look awesome!

laos348 said...

Very pretty!

Cindy said...

Very cleave and very pretty!

chelemom said...

I LOVE This!!! Love the layers of circles and the sentiment!

wendyp said...

love the layers of sentiments!!! awesome!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

So cool, Shannon! I love how you have the sentiment spiraling out! The white on white is so pretty!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Joanne Travis said...

Love this!!