Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

More exciting news.....

that I can share now!!!! I'm a Design Team member for the Cuttlebug Challenges blog!!!! Lookie here..... DT Announcement.....

I'm so thrilled about all my good news that I've been able to share with all of you this week. Stay tuned right here for exciting projects and more tutorials. There's going to be an article there this weekend about organizing all your Cuttlebug dies and folders so make sure you stop by. And don't forget to join us for our weekly challenges. They are posted every Wednesday.

I'm going to have my first challenge on the 18th so start getting your thinking caps on....I'll give you a hint....it has something to do with something happening to me later this month. Any guesses?

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

2 comments:

Rosie Lilya said...

Shannon- you are amazing! Congrats to you!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wonderful and so exciting! Will be looking for your challenges. I don't use my CB near enough!