Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Crush cards!!!

Yep....still more challenge cards. Had to give the mojo a rest for a bit. But I'm back now.

I created this card for #11, "I Love to Collect" challenge. I love just about anything lighthouse or water related. And these 2 scenes together I feel really capture that.
Details
Stamps: "Coast to Coast" and "Along the Shore" retired Stampin' Up!, "Botanical Dreams" by Asela Hopkins for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, "Granola" by Basic Grey, Night of Navy CS
Accessories: Vintage brads, "Textile" Cuttlebug folder, Prismacolor Markers

I created this little treat bag for #12, "Wrapped up with Love". It's a diaper fold pouch and was really quick to put together! Stuffed it with a bag of candy and called it a night!!!!!

Details
Stamps: "Maid for You" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bella Rose DSP by Stampin' Up!, "Bittersweet" DP by Basic Grey, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Accessorie: Heart punch, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

JulieStamps said...

I love how you combined the two images!

Maria Matter said...

Such a beautiful, peaceful card Shannon! Your coloring is fabulous!
Sweet treat bag too!
Blessings, Maria