Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

More Cards 4 Kids....

9 more (I ruined one....pulled too tight on the ribbon) for the Cards 4 Kids campaign. Have you made your cards yet??? Well, what are you waiting for? I'm putting these in the mail tomorrow for Pat. If you've made cards to send don't forget to leave your link here to be entered for my blog candy. These cards are for the older "kids" that are treated at Children's Hospital. I figured since the other cards I made are for the younger crowd I'd make some that would be more appealing to the older kids that are there.
Details
Stamps: "Comfy Valentine" by H&M Stamps, "Mini Mates" retired Stampin' Up!
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red grosgrain ribbon
If you don't want to make Valentine cards Pat also needs cards for any other holiday or occasions. I'm planning on sending another package of cards next month so stay tuned for that.
Hugs,
Shannon

3 comments:

Lydia said...

How Freaking cute are THESE???

TFS!!

Donna said...

those are great! I really want to participate but TOO darned busy right now! I will send some later that are all occasion (better put it on my To Do List!)

Jennifer Talley said...

So cute! I love these!