Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 1-6-09

I actually completed this card last night, but ran out of time to post it. My sister is in the hospital having a kidney stone removed (yuck!). That's where I went right after work, then to dinner with my Mom. I wanted to make up a Get Well Soon card for her...and since yesterday was Mojo Monday, I used that sketch. I colored the girls with my Prismacolor Markers to look like us....I'm the brunette with the orange phone and my sister is the reddish-head with the raspberry phone. I put the Top Note die thru by Big Shot with the Cuttlebug folder first before running it thru with the Top Note die. Then I sponged on Summer Sun and More Mustard inks.
And since I knew exactly who was getting it, I even decorated the inside. It's really thick with all the layers and the baubles, so I put it into a clear envelope to give to her when she's out of surgery tonight.
Details
Stamps: "Totally Cool" and "Cherry Chat" retired Stampin' Up!, "Sincere Salutations" by Stampin' Up!, "feel better soon" sentiment is by Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, More Mustard, Summer Sun
Paper: "Ambrosia" by Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Top Note die by SU!, "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug Folder, More Mustard grosgrain ribbon, Wide Oval punch, "Butterscotch Sundae" baubles, Ticket Corner punch, Classic Oval Nestabilities
Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

Pat said...

Perfect take on the sketch. I love that you decorated the inside also.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card. Love the inside, too. Thanks for playing! :)