Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch 1-12-09

It's Monday....do you know where your Mojo is? I found mine with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch. It would appear that all this snow and cold is still getting to me since I choose this bright turquoise blue to use....paired with a bright green.

Hope it brings a little sunshine or warmth or just a smile your way.

Details
Stamps: "Say it With Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs, "Tropical Flowers" by Gina K. Designs
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Basic Grey
Accessories: Classic and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Vintage brads, pop dots, "Textile" Cuttlebug folder

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

Carole B. said...

Pretty, pretty. Very striking card.

Rosie Lilya said...

I love these colors together! I have got to start using my circles more!