Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Miracle Worker....

with the tools to pull it off. So, at 3:00 today my little sister sends me a note. (FYI...she's still in the hospital from having a kidney stone removed) She tells me that everyone has expressed interest in the card I made her and she wanted to know if I could bring her up some Thank You cards to give to the staff. I say sure, knowing that I have 10 sitting here ready to go. I ask how many...she says about 10. Then about 10 mins later she asks if I can make any like I did before with M&Ms or something in them. Ummmm...sure. Anything for my little sis in the hospital and in pain right. So, I go check the candy stash....yep, still have my fun size M&M packets. But couldn't think of what to make that was going to be quick. Because of course I need to get them to her tonight before the day shift goes off duty around 7. Then it clicks....I have a Cricut!!!! So I whipped over and cut out 6 little boxes put some DP on the front and stuff each one with an M&M packet. And the best part.....I was there when she handed them out so I got to see the reactions. And the follow up questions...did you make these, do you make invitations, do you make scrapbooks for people....etc. I guess when it rains it pours. And it makes me super thrilled!!!!! I love being able to share my passion with all those around me.

Ok, to the good stuff Shannon....enough blabbering on already.... Here's the little bags I made. They are a 5" bag from the Plantin Schoolbook cart. Aren't they cute???? I love how they turned out. Here's the cards I gave her that I had already made up.


Details for bags....
Stamps: "Cute and Curly" by Stampin' Up!, butterfly by Inkadinkado
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Curly Label punch
Hugs,
Shannon


2 comments:

La'Diva said...

These are great!

How did you do that?

La'Diva said...

Hey...this is great!

How did you do that? Will you have classes on this?