Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenge and Mojo Monday

This is the card I created for the MFT's WTG challenge using the Mojo Monday sketch. The MFT's challenge was to make a card using a red, white and blue color scheme. But I just couldn't help adding in that pop of yellow. Makes it all fun and summery when it's all gray and freezing outside. (I really need to live in the south).

Details
Stamps: "By the Seashore" By My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Bazzill paper flower, large flower from LSS, blue self-adhesive rhinestones, Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, pop dots

New Catalog Announcement!!!!
Yes, the new catalog has gone live. I did place an order. I earned 2 free sets from the Stampin' Start program so I placed an order for them. The rest of my wish list will wait until Sale-a-bration starts Feb 1st. Oh, just a heads up....."Thoughts and Prayers" is already backordered! Go figure!!!!!

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I love this sketch and the way you used the big blooms behind the image, so pretty!!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card...love the colors and the flowers behind the image--greatjob!

Donna said...

what a cheerful card! Love the big 'ol yellow flower!

La'Diva said...

Where did you get the large flower from? What is LSS? You know I am new to this crafting thing. hee hee