Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenge 1-26-09


I created this card for this week's "Who's That Girl" challenge. The challenge was to use only 2 layers on the card. So, layer to me, mean cardstock or paper. So, I have my base as layer one and the image and sentiment as layer two. The ribbons don't count....at least not in my book, but I may get over ruled on this.
Details
Stamps: "Serenity Now" by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bashful Blue grosgrain, Bashful Blue double stitched grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Spellbinders Ribbons Tags Trio die, Pretties flowers, "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Prismacolor Markers
Hugs,
Shannon

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it! I'm going to try this sketch tomorrow.

Becky said...

This is just beautiful, soft, and the colors are so inviting.

Jennifer Talley said...

This is so pretty. Great job!

Caryl P said...

I was tagged and I am tagging you. You have to list 7 random things about you on your blog and then tag 7 other people to list 7 things by leaving them a message letting them know that they've been tagged. Thanks for your daily inspiration. How do you do it?

Donna said...

great simple card!!