Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

MFT Ambassador Challenge #1

I created this card for the MFT Ambassador Challenge #1....show off your bling. Well....my bling isn't showing up very well in my pics tonight. But I'm just too tired to try to take any more. I was up at the hospital at 4:30 after making more thank you's for my sister to hand out. I gave the nursing staff the blue flower card I had made earlier for the OCC challenge and they went nuts over it. I just love that feeling!!! Makes me want to keep getting better and better. And to continue sharing my talent with others.

This card also meets the requirements for this week's Cuttlebug Challenge to make a white card. Ok, so it's almost all white....there's a little bit of grey CS there.




My bling is the Stickles I used on her bubbles and the self-adhesive rhinestones in the corners. Kinda fits me as I'm not one for a ton of bling, just enough.

Details
Stamps: "Sheree" by InStyle Stamps
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Whisper White textured CS, Going Grey textured CS
Accessories: White and Clear Rain dots, Baby Blue and Diamond Stickles, Self-adhesive rhinestones, lattice border punch by MS, Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Folder

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

Shannon this card is adorable! I love how the bubbles flow off into the CB'd part of the card. Very creative and so full of texture. She looks like she's just full of great plans! :D

Alfred Gallardo said...

That is a beautiful and elegant card. Really nice Work.

Amber said...

What an adorable card. Love the clear bubbles floating out of the bath!

Holly said...

cute! Did you see my divine bovine in the tub? LOL!